Evacuated tube Solar Water Heating System
The evacuated tubes absorbs solar energy and converts it into heat energy, this energy is then used in the process of heating water.
- Able to absorb solar energy from infrared rays, which can pass through cloud cover, thereby providing excellent results on cloudy days.
- Wind and low temperatures have less impact on the efficiency of these tubes due to their insulation properties.
- The round shape of the tubes provide the following benefits:· The amount of solar radiation striking the collector is relatively constant from morning to afternoon resulting in a superior absorption rate
- The sun’s rays are always striking the tubes\' surface at 90°, thereby minimizing reflection and maximizing absorptions
- Sunlight which is reflected off the glass surface or that passes between the tubes is reflected back to the under side of the tube by a reflective backing panel
- The outer tube is made of strong transparent borosilicate glass that is able to resist hail up to 25mm in diameter.
- A copper heat pipe is used for rapid heat transfer. The heat pipe transmits heat to its tip which is plugged into the collector's heat transfer manifold. The water runs through the manifold thereby allowing the heat to be transferred from the copper heat pipe to the water.
Solar Circulating Pump - the solar circulating pump reticulates the water from the heat exchange manifold to the tank, it is attached to a solar panel utilising only the sun's energy to circulate the water. The water only needs to be circulated during the day while the solar collector is efficient, making this a perfect feature for the split system.
- Suitable for mains water pressure of up to 6 Bar
- Stable solar conversion throughout the day
- Ideal for the following installations: Large Scale (Commercial & Industrial), Small & Large Developments, Household, Low cost Housing Developments, Hospitals, Guest houses, Hotels etc.
- Contributes to a saving of up to 45% of your electricity consumption.